Why I use edmodo in my lessons
Planning a lesson with Edmodo helps me:
- give my learners an enriching writing experience;
- help my learners understand key concepts by reenacting them through role playing activities;
- provide my learners with opportunities to participate in back-channelling discussions;
- encourage practice in language skills;
- help my learners improve their grammar and punctuation;
- encourage my learners to read by making their reading experience more engaging
- engage my learners in collaborating and working towards specific goals together in small groups
- have students critique one another
- engage learners parents in learning about their children’s progress, work, etc.
- help learners schedule their work, their assignments, their readings, etc.
Hi, this is a comment.
To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts’ comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.